Photo via: littledekonings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters | Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters
- Wooden Sign – Little Bit of Coffee Whole Lot of Jesus Coffee by DRSignsDesigns
- Let Him Be Little Let Him Be Wild Let Him Be A Little Wild Wood Sign, Boys Nursery Decor, Nursery Wall Art, Baby Gift,Gray and Navy Nursery Decor
- Choose the Right Rug for Your Space – Discover, a blog by World Market | http://www.worldmarket.com/
- Hanging Printable DIY – Magnolia Market
- Kids Storage Containers: Kids Flea Market Wire Ball Bins – Grey Ball Bin
- DIY Knock-Offs Inspired by Pottery Barn, Ikea and Anthropologie – The Cottage Market
- 20 Perfect Pottery Barn Knock-Off Projects – The Cottage Market
- A free standing closet or armoire can become a picture perfect pantry. 25 Upcycled Furniture Ideas – The Cottage Market
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- barn yard wood, galvanized metal counter, pendant lights, sales counter, recycled wood counter
- Home Design Trends: Galvanized Stock Tanks and Feed Troughs as Décor || Glitter, Inc.