Photo via: harmoniogkontrast.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Potafiori is a perfect example of the cool, unexpected layer that is slowly cloaking Milan with a number of hidden jewel destinations. Part flower shop, part cocktail bar and all day restaurant-cafe, the eclectic scene is governed over by Rosalba Picci…
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~