Photo via: efi-costarica.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Furniture anatomy of a Chair – describing different furniture parts of chairs, tables, bookcases, etc. will help greatly when working with furniture.
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Ten Dollar Ledges Fancied Up. This site has plans for building just about anything: tables, beds, shelves, bookcases, desks, consoles, toys, etc.
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Shop for a Brynwood Blue Side Chair at Rooms To Go. Find Side Chairs that will look great in your home and complement the rest of your furniture.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Test-fitting with scrap pieces will help find the correct moulding angles and avoid mistakes when installing expensive trim.
- Breakdown of some interior design elements that will help you define your space. Important things to consider when decorating a room.
- Outdoor parties – Love the use of these old crates stacked and mounted with caster wheels-stack dishes and glasses ETC. or even different heights next to each other with plants.