Photo via: cushandnooks.blogspot.co.nz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The French Bedroom Company Blog – Reflective Glory, looking at the perfect mirror for your home and bedroom from classical, french, gold ornate French mirrors to minimalist, modern, cool and clean lines. Beautiful large sofa with huge mirror – making the living room bright and airy
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Living room with turquoise chair and a green view
- coastal living room with turquoise accents | Robb & Stucky
- living room updates white vignette with potted plants
- Living room inspiration designed by @huntedinterior with a beautiful white 2 seat sofa. whitesofa interiordesign homedecor Find more 2 seat sofas here: http://www.brabbu.com/en/all-products.phpsofas
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Reading nook in a living room//
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Grow indoor plants upside down with Sky Planters. I would stick to plants that are naturally vining maybe. Spider, Swedish ivy, etc
- Relax and rejuvenate in a modern, geometric living room space. Filled with custom acrylic blocks, pillows and illustrious wall art, find your inspiration at Shutterfly.
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.