Photo via: motleycraft-o-rama.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Swing made from an old bed, by the best of the best 🙂
- Upcycled Hair Accessory Organizer from Oats Container | Southern Couture
- Decorate for any occasion without spending all the money and effort. This party garland using cupcake liners from thesouthencouture.com is perfect to make within minutes and for only dollars.
- Here are the DIY Basics for building a wall-mounted kitchen counter. From the experts at DIYNetwork.com.
- Last name with est. date rustic, wooden sign made from reclaimed pallet wood
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but theres no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.
- Entryway Coat Rack And Bench Made From Pallets
- Something From Nothing: Pebble Shower Floor — My future bathroom floor but with Lake Superior rocks!
- Washi Tape on plastic drawers…may need to do this for office supplies | from My Blissful Space
- DIY Multicolor Candle from Crayons