Photo via: designshare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Texture and interesting pieces are not always enough – seek out balance by moving your pieces around until you are happy with not only the look but the feel!
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- 35 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers. Ive learned from experience that this is true! interesting ideas : )
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- i would do this.. but my parents would kill me.. also i have no paint except for the crappy watercolour palettes you get for elementary school thestruggle
- Falkreath is the most beautiful place in Skyrim but the reach is much more interesting
- school auction class project ideas | GREAT school auction projects here. This was made by a friend with the …
- Swedish school changes the process of teaching students by removing walls from the school house
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna