Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- from the unicorn spit site
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Learn how to use the dry brush technique on painted furniture for a soft, weathered, beachy look!
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.
- Black and White Bathroom | How to get a black and white bathroom on a budget. All products are from the Home Depot and come together in this modern bathroom design, bringing in wood tones, greenery, black faucets, pattern tile, and marble. Get the look for less with this source guide!
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Today is a good day for a good day This wood sign is perfect for any room in your home! Hand Painted and made in Harlem, GA. Font is available in brown (like pictured) or black. Please indicate in the note to seller your choice in font color. If your choice is not noted your order will be completed in brown. Size: 12 1/2 x 24 1/2 Production time: 2 Weeks from order date