Photo via: bevolo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- Searchlight 6201BK WALL LIGHTS Deco Fan Style Black / Mirror Wall Bracket
- Ironmongers Quarters – Flat 1 | Jonathan Tuckey Design, Hackney Road, East London – A large butler sink sits on a bespoke Birch plywood island, finished with copper pipes and taps.
- Take one of your ring clips and turn it around the corner so that it’s hanging on the bracket rather than the rod. Then run the rest of your clips on the rod like normal. Goodbye annoying side light! This is so smart!
- Build your own gas pipe Table | DunnDIY.com More
- pipe shelves diy | Gas pipe shelf and reclaimed wood | Decorating ideas | Pinterest by
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Farmshouse Breakfast Nook with a French Flair- Mixed Seating Options. Read More on Plum Pretty Decor and Designs Blog.
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- A simple geometric coffee table made of plywood and copper that stands on its own or fits together with others of its like.
- How to Make a Unique Garden Lantern