Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- His and hers desk IKEA hack. IKEA base cabinets with custom stained wood top. All for about $350!
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- A cutting board holder that hides behind a base cabinet door.
- @whatkimdoes brilliantly hacked the IKEA Grundtal drying rack as a pull out extension beneath the storage cabinet for her laundry closet. : @whatkimdoes
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand
- A modern take on the lace curtain – try a random net base with crocheted, appliqués and cutout pieces. Great use for recycling those old and new ends or bits of lace. Reminds me of a Vctorian crazy quilt idea..
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings – Step by Step: The Family Handyman
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- DIY – dollhouse for IKEA | April and May
- Pineapple Dots Wall Clock by Yellow Button Studio – $30.00
- Container home floor plans – this would make quite the conversation piece turned into a studio wouldnt it