Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- So asked for a leg drawing tutorial. SO here ya go girl! Have fun! Hope this helps other people too! Sorry for the kinda crummy quality I did it pretty quick and on my computer, which Im not that …
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- If you are looking for an option of a granite stone that looks like a white marble, then you have quite a lot of options to choose from in the market. Bianco Romano granite is one of the best substitutes for the Carrara white marble, as it gives you the best shade of white with elegance. According to the marble slab suppliers, most of the people opt for the granite option as it offers more durability and strength, while offering the best of looks.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Repurposed wine bottles – love them! What do you think of these for some center pieces… I mean we have enough wine bottles… lol
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.