Photo via: muyingenioso.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, my crates definitely need to be used for book shelves
- Adding book shelves between the studs, step by step. Great idea for the landing above the stairs.
- 12 DIY Shelf Ideas for Kids’ Rooms: Easy Pallet Book Shelves
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.
- Free Plans and how-to tutorial to build your own book shelves at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Glass, Book shelves and light!
- How to easily DIY built-in bookcases from IKEA Billy book shelves, and easy IKEA hack you can do in a weekend.
- Think you don’t have space for a nightstand? The Squad added the RIBBA picture ledge next to Namate’s bed. Just enough space for a phone, glass, and maybe a book!
- Would like to make this personalized library card for significant moments- first library book, first diploma, first publication, etc.
- boutique style jewelry displays | you need for this adorable ring display is an old book. This display …
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-