Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- How to — antique dresser turned bathroom vanity.. Check. Already have the antique vanity that we are using 😉
- Repurposed vintage old sewing machine upcycle, recycle, salvage, diy, repurpose! For ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FLcabinet and base into bathroom vanity sink;
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Finally!! An actual formula you can follow to create a well-designed room! Simple steps anyone can do!
- I am so excited to share with you my most recent project… turning an old table into an upholstered ottoman! It was actually really easy a…
- Antique Singer Sewing Machine turned into the Vanity Dressing Table. Hand painted Annie Sloan mix of Old White and Cream colours
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- There are tons of items lying around your house just waiting to be turned into art. Before you throw out an empty can or bottle, see about turning it into … Read More
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/