Photo via: focus-damnit.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Love it all
- I love this! It has a very cozy vibe too it -lee lee
- DIY bracelets | How Do It
- Fireplace brick option – maybe whitewash instead of painting it?
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- White walnut bedroom scheme || The hardwood here is such a huge part of the ambiance. We love that the homeowners loved it so much they couldnt just keep it on the floor!
- Glue a painting onto pallets, then cut the pieces apart and hang it up. The lamp might be a bit hard to add, though… 😉
- Give the ceiling fan a little paint TLC, too, to make it feel brand-freaking-new.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- DIY spice up some old furniture by painting rainbow stripes on it! color . colorful . rainbow pattern .