Photo via: erikasternlove.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build a window box planter in 5 easy steps! Add curb appeal and improve your home exterior with a beautiful window box and some greenery and flowers. Step by step from construction2style on Remodelaholic.com
- For the centerpiece, flowers and greenery plucked from the property were mixed with blooms from a market in Nice.
- Spray paint faux flowers one color ~~ and attach to a canvas. Better yet- put in an acrylic 3D box frame!!!
- Gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind! Order a set of 2 or 3. Perfect for fresh flowers, silk flowers or a candle. Order your jars in any
- 6.) Make yourself some teacup lights.
- Unique DIY Mason Jar Decoration in Home: Awesome Mason Jar DIY Project Mason Jar Sconces With Fresh Flowers
- *Felt flowers. 🙂 It the contrast in colors that make the flowers pop. Cute! ~H.:
- 2014 DIY painted mason jars in wooden box with white flowers – home decor, Christmas gift
- A simple summer entryway with shades of blue and seasonal flowers create a warm and welcoming space. livelaughrowe.com
- Build a unique hose holder using recycled pallet wood! This holder has a special feature; you can plant your favorite flowers on top. I love it!
- Create a whimsical, colorful and unique window treatment using giant paper flowers.
- A brilliant combination of flowers and thread by Cinder & Honey. etsy embroidery