Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joannas five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors – Alablaster, repose gray, mindful gray, oyster bay, silver strand. by cynthia
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…
- best white paint colors to paint shiplap; sherwin williams alabaster | www.theharperhouse.com
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- 20 great paint colors for your interior doors if youre bored with white or black. Brands include Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr, Valspar and more.
- The BEST whole-house paint scheme that looks great in every lighting. Daylight will bring out the colors – beautiful blue-green in rainwashed, periwinkle in solitude, pretty purple in swanky gray…and then interior lighting at nighttime will bring out the grey undertones to create beautiful, calming colors. This is the perfect paint palette. Sherwin Williams Paint Colors
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- White Washed Brick Fireplace~Tutorial Heres what they used: 1. latex paint (Sherwin Williams Cashmere Paint~Medium Lustre~Luminous White) 2. water 3. a paint brush 4. a rag Dare I?
- Fixer Upper Paint Color Solid Wood. Soft color for master bedroom. Blue and yellow accent colors.
- 5 Best DIYs to get the Fixer Upper look, Part Two!! Get that farmhouse look on a budget by DIY you own. Tons of inspirations, projects and tutorials to get you started
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- The Best Lake House Paint Colors – calming blue and gray tones that all coordinate for a seamless color pallet for a lake home.