Photo via: isshereally.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- Its so good to be Home, reclaimed wood sign, fixer upper inspired, kitchen sign – http://centophobe.com/its-so-good-to-be-home-reclaimed-wood-sign-fixer-upper-inspired-kitchen-sign/ –
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Love the this shower and the gray and white tile, chevron marble and subway design.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- A Gray and white IKEA kitchen. A budget friendly kitchen makeover that you can design yourself and DIY. Click through for sources!
- Jewel toned subway tile. Love this bohemian kitchen
- Are you in love with the show Fixer Upper? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now you can! Follow these easy instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40 with this DIY
- One of my favorite kitchen designs! Love the subway tile back splash and dark blue cabinets
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- White kitchens are back! The new white kitchen: grey walls, French doors, salvaged rustic wood dining table, white or grey kitchen island, white marble countertops, marble subway tiled backsplash. Simple beauty.