Photo via: renoguide.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This Is EXACTLY What I Need In Our Soon To Be Master =) Only I Would Make Shelving Go All The Way Down && Have Shoe Racks Across The Flooring!!!
- THIS. We dont have any overhead lights in our room, so we act like college kids do and hang fairy lights everywhere. This would be so wonderful though, and look so much better!
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Cool and Modern Decoration in Large Dining Room–just add some less modern touches and this would be perfect for my family gatherings
- Bocci lights – a wall of these would be beautiful downstairs separating the cocktail area from dance floor maybe?
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- Check out these cool, vintage-style cage lights. They make terrific accent lamps. Customers say they love them in the kitchen, stair well and basement rec room. See more industrial style pendant lights here: http://www.homedepot.com/b/Lighting-Ceiling-Fans-Hanging-Lights-Pendant-Lights/Industrial/N-5yc1vZc7nuZ1z0u4yx
- head board ideas
- Easily replicated mason jar waterfall chandelier. Would be great for dark master suite corners or patio lighting!
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →