Photo via: younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous makeover of a builders basic mantel to a show stopper!
- The tiles are vein cut Travertine. The fireplace surround, hearth and mantel are all Caesarstone.
- DIY Home Ideas | Does your fireplace need a makeover? Find out how to paint your brick fireplace and get rid of that brass – fast!
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- DIY Stone Fireplace makeover- would also work under the bar in the kitchen!
- Fireplace makeover: Crystal White Quartzite 6×24 Interlocking Ledger Panel
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Hello Shawna: NEW!! BUILDING BLOCK GARDENS
- DIY Chunky mantel for under $25. Gonna make this and put it above my bed as a nice shelf.