Photo via: rhbabyandchild.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- 29. Find old frames at thrift stores for super cheap, and then revitalize them with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Grocery List on adding machine tape paper from office supply store. Just tear off when youre ready to shop! Just need to attach a pen/pencil.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- You are KIDDING me!! Easy wainscotting idea: buy frames from Michaels, glue to wall and paint over entire lower half. Got this tip from a savvy home improvement person.
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.