Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Want an attractive backsplash but no wet saw or grout mess? Check out these peel n stick backsplash options! Who knew?
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Whether its the center of your living room or tucked away in the den, a TV stand should suit your needs and blend into your homes decor. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Dresser to Entertainment center. Before and after.