Photo via: punkwife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- How to Garden Without a Garden — Best Indoor Plants – thegoodstuff
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- 10 Ways to arrange furniture in small space…I pick (1,2). I cant imagine living on my own without a sectional.
- Today is finally the day I reveal my apartment tour video… a project that has…
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …