Photo via: jawbone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- I think I need a green wall. In this exact nuance. And while Im at it, Id gladly also take the Sirlig cork bench from IKEA , the My spot …
- Most people would be thrilled to find an apartment with a washer and dryer, a full-size refrigerator, a large flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space, and a specially designed spa tub. Yahoo Makers took a couple of curious canines to visit a much touted luxury pet suite in a model home at a new housing development in Camarillo, Calif., called Hannover Village at the Park.
- If the idea is to build some DIY Bathroom Pallet Projects, youre in the exact right place. Embrace the catalog of what to make with pallets on http://glamshelf.com
- French designer Pierre Renard creates flowing shapes with carbon fiber and American walnut veneer
- ⭐This would be so adorable under your porch at your Breckenridge home.
- homework station Enjoy kids this is where you will be spending the rest if your childhood while you are at home!
- calming gray/white/blue palette basically the exact colors in my condo 🙂
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.
- Learn how to build a Patio Bar! Free Plans, Video Tutorial, and Inspiration 🙂 This will be a hit at your next barbecue! Cheers – DIY PETE
- It’s just 1″x6″ pre-primed MDF, some 3″ crown molding, and some small, wood decorative trim molding. All of the cuts had to be made holding the molding at an angle.