Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Inside a Festive Home That Makes Holiday Décor Look CHIC | MyDomaine
- Summer nights feel more festive with glow-in-the-dark accents!
- Trees with twinkle lights really add to the cozy, festive atmosphere of a neighborhood, and now you can bring a bit of that magic indoors! Make your own lovely twinkling branches room divider with …
- Pretty ribbon and garland going up the stairs
- Pink and Gold Sparkle Sequin Garland Curtain.
- Garland tag.
- Decorate for any occasion without spending all the money and effort. This party garland using cupcake liners from thesouthencouture.com is perfect to make within minutes and for only dollars.
- Check out that Metal Feather Garland on the staircase!
- Holiday garland
- Águedas Umbrella Sky Project began in 2011 as a part of the Portuguese citys annual Ágitagueda Art Festival. Each summer, when temperatures soar, a handful of Águedas narrow streets feature canopies of colorful umbrellas that provide shade to the pedestrians below.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy