Photo via: it.pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FAVORITE COLORS OF STRIPES..would be cute in a bedroom with a pop of robin egg blue or a happy green.
- A cute project to do, take a walk and find the wood first and then make it in to a rack!
- Make your couch the pop of color in a living or family room with neutral walls. These navy couches add interest and luxury.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- calming gray/white/blue palette basically the exact colors in my condo 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- This would be SO cute for the hallway between the girls bedrooms! Except I would do the flowers all the way around.