Photo via: blog.countrychicpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old door turned into a corner shelf diy-craft-ideas – Im totally doing this!
- See how Gaspard Travels and Life transformed a reclaimed door with Artscape Etched Glass peel and stick and a decal purchased from Etsy to create a fabulous door for her laundry room.
- Old door turned into bookshelf
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- I LOVE this door turned shelf with light! door
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- DIY Mirrors – DIY Rustic Mirror Shelf – Best Do It Yourself Mirror Projects and Cool Crafts Using Mirrors – Home Decor, Bedroom Decor and Bath Ideas – Step By Step Tutorials With Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mirrors
- Display your mugs from Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Pottery Barn, Etsy or wherever you buy your favorite mugs, with this stand out rustic
- Turn some old pallets or barn board into a raised bed for the critters…….D.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware