Photo via: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Faux Fur Stool Tutorial | Pinpanion
- Love this nursery theme, the DIY faux fur rug (instructions included), and the wood wall! Beautiful!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- This vanity, complete with a DIY mirror and sheepskin stool, is every makeup lovers dream set up.
- COSY UP THIS WINTER WITH FAUX FUR INTERIORS
- I love this! Free building plans to make my own DIY hairpin leg, make-up vanity.
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- PS I love you quote on a Faux Burlap Decorative Throw Pillow Cover, Pillow with Words, Christmas Gift, Valentines Day