Photo via: cleverwoodprojects.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Furniture Makeover: From Country to Chic Console: Update a tired old drawers into a chic console with some paint and hardwar! Totally one afternoon DIY project!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- modified Ana Whites Rustic X Console table, and used Minwax Classic Gray stain
- Turn some plumbing supplies and a couple of old planks into a great rustic industrial style coffee table. Clever…….
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- I am so excited to share with you my most recent project… turning an old table into an upholstered ottoman! It was actually really easy a…
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- Coffee table makeover. Stained the top and painted the legs with a homemade chalk paint, distressed and sealed with a dark wax.
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!