Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A farmhouse style kitchen boasts white accents with yellow S&N roman shades via @countryliving farmhouse homedecor smithandnoble countryliving kitchen romanshades
- Small Bathroom modern farmhouse – dark vanity with wood ceiling and countertops, and patterned tile floor
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- small powder room modern farmhouse – dark vanity with wood ceiling and countertops, and patterned tile floor
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Natural Wood Floating Vanity and matte black fixtures || Studio McGee
- Ready made shades roman woven roller blinds full roundup grid Emily Henderson design WOVEN SHADES
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- Home Improvement Hacks. – Install Faux Wood Beams – Remodeling Ideas and DIY Home Improvement Made Easy With the Clever, Easy Renovation Ideas. Kitchen, Bathroom, Garage. Walls, Floors, Baseboards,Tile, Ceilings, Wood and Trim. http://diyjoy.com/home-improvement-hacks
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com