Photo via: kendallrayburn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- Home Decor – DIY Farmhouse Decor Ideas at the36thavenue.com Super cute ways to decorate your home!
- Cute decor! Love that Chanel pillow! I also love the vibe that this room gives off!
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- Love long necklaces in metallics. Pendant necklaces are so cute. Also…. Necklace Organizer Made With Reclaimed Wood Hooks by DANIELLEidd
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover | Blesser House – So many great ideas to create charm in a builder grade bathroom!
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Farmhouse kitchen decor ideas – So many beautiful ways to transform your kitchen with authentic farmhouse style.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!