Photo via: fairypunk.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FILL STICK A rub-on putty and wax stick that fixes and eliminates scars, scratches, gouges, and abrasions on furniture, picture frames, abrasions on furniture, picture frames, leather, plastics and paneling. Accepts any type of top coat. Note: Colors are approximate representations of actual colors using modern process techniques. Variations may occur. (Click the link to access colors, training videos and step-by-step instructions for this product!)
- DIY Industrial Pipe Clothing Rack – seriously need in my basement since my closet isnt big enough
- Buy xxl art, huge painting, extra large art, figurative painting, Indian Krishna painting fine art figurative fantasy Large Original Abstract contemporary modern,home decor,wall decor,God artwork handmade, Acrylic painting by Poonam choudhary on Artfinder. Discover thousands of other original paintings, prints, sculptures and photography from independent artists.
- DIY – Leather belt shelf by katarinanatalie.dk
- Welding Archives – leManoosh | 家具 | Pinterest / Interior Design / Ideas / Inspiration / Home Decor / Clothing Rack / Copper Pipe / Minimal / Minimalist / DIY / Simple
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- this is so cool!!! and not permanent!!! For my dragon statue
- Reclaimed Pallet Coat Rack – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – http://bigdiyideas.com
- Industrial Chic- reclaimed 100 year old tin roofing repurposed into a fantasy privacy fence.
- Eclectic Bohemian Living Room Redo – Choosing the Perfect Leather Sofa from @raymourflanigan ad sponsored RFBloggers
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!