Photo via: thehomesihavemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- grey painted interior doors- Ive been wanting to do this for some time, just not sure what color I want.
- Cerusing wood!!!!!! Ive been wanting to figure out how to do this forever!!!!
- DIY Upholstered Box Spring now this is perfect for anyone who loves to be creative or just stuck on a budget (like me!)
- This would be perfect in my small laundry space love the bar for hang dry items!
- This is fantastic. I would lay in that bath for hours watching it rain on the roof above.
- Cool and Modern Decoration in Large Dining Room–just add some less modern touches and this would be perfect for my family gatherings
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- backyard ideas for kids – Google Search…this would also be a great idea for family parties
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- This would be perfect for a Winter Wedding coffee or hot chocolate bar set up!