Photo via: my-sparrow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out these cool, vintage-style cage lights. They make terrific accent lamps. Customers say they love them in the kitchen, stair well and basement rec room. See more industrial style pendant lights here: http://www.homedepot.com/b/Lighting-Ceiling-Fans-Hanging-Lights-Pendant-Lights/Industrial/N-5yc1vZc7nuZ1z0u4yx
- This former gas regulating factory from 1887 has been remade into absolutely stunning loft. Currently the brand Hunting for George is using…
- 5 Easy steps to painting wood cabinets perfectly! Get it done right the first time… DIY painting tips for a ultra smooth, factory finish in your bathroom and kitchen.
- These DIY Guinea Pig Cage ideas wont just save you money, theyll make your cavy very happy!
- Make Your Own Guinea Pig Cage | http://abyssinianguineapigtips.com/make-guinea-pig-cage/
- Create this sweet + simple faux succulent bird cage planter in just minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Guinea Pig Cage from an old book shelf
- Mini ice sticks do swing furnishings, can be placed on the table as the decorations for people to enjoy, but also into the cage as a hamster mouse pet homemade toys, it is fun yo http://www.51feibao.com/ article-view-320.html
- With no visible fasteners or light sources to be found, the Radient family of table lamps and wall sconces’ simple presentation belies sophisticated constructio
- Easy DIY concrete pendant lights! :: I love all of these! The bottom two remind me of Joachim Manz concrete pendant lamps (I *think* I have his name right)
- My bedroom inspiration only on a grey scale. Love the tufted headboard and bench to match with the flanking lamps and mirrors. Love!!
- Walk in behind wall, floating floor on wall, pendant lights instead of lamps