Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before and After dresser makeover- trim work and paint go a long way to making a blod statement pieve
- Make a statement wall with paint pens – Southwest Trend – pattern
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!
- Make a statement with stunning new oak doors from JELD-WEN
- Typo Poster mit Spruch: Toller Kunstdruck für Deine Wände / print poster with statement made by RTF*P via DaWanda.com
- DIY Hallway Sign: Add a statement to your home decor with this easy DIY project!
- Whether your space is big or small, get inspired to create a gorgeous walk-in shower in your bathroom. We’ve rounded up our favorite ideas that will help you turn your bathroom into a master retreat that features a beautiful shower.
- West Hills Master Bathroom Retreat | WAV
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- When style becomes a statement, why not make your statement with this Flare It Cross Plunging Sweater? It is undeniably comfortable, while the ribbed edges & front cross design give this sweatshirt a chic look.
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.