Photo via: voyagemaison.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Would cover pallets in batting and fabrics make them real couches!
- Heloise McKee has done the impossible: make designer fabrics and custom pillows affordable for all! Her company …
- One stop shop for the modern sewist. Great fabrics!
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Presidents Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% OFF your entire order today!
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …
- With these cotton fabric wrapped sandals, everyone will want to walk a mile in your shoes. Follow along with @britandco for all of your crafting needs.
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.
- Chair Re-Upholstery Tutorial (I dont love her fabric, but this is EXACTLY the way Id do a chair)
- Cover old tables with fabric and use mod podge to seal.
- Love these!! Fabric covered circle bulletin boards
- Custom fabricated metal balusters, handrail Stair Banister