Photo via: lizziemerin.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- Shoe box lids, covered in fabric. Cheaper than canvas – clever, clever.
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Have you seen this? No instructions but plenty of ideas. Love the gummie bears
- Easy DIY Wood Signs using the Most Basic Transfer Method… And NO fancy equipment or product required!
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- This is a pattern for vintage macrame hanging shelving. You can use the instructions to create your the pattern as it is written or if you are more
- I have no self control when it comes to buying tools that I can use in my Photography editing. I know, I know. As long as my husband doesnt find out then its cool. Want to know which photography editing purchases were the best? Check out my list! Who knows? You might see something you like!
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- Fabric Covered Letters