Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore mealisabs photos on Flickr. mealisab has uploaded 11013 photos to Flickr.
- Explore breakfast nook ideas to decorate your small kitchen with dining tables for small spaces and breakfast nook furniture.
- Ideas on how to hang photos on a wall.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- 8ebd2de63526e6edb5f2e332b68d09f3_zps0cd02914.jpg Photo: This Photo was uploaded by haidetca. Find other 8ebd2de63526e6edb5f2e332b68d09f3_zps0cd02914.jpg…
- Giant Photo Booth Pictures- go online to Staples, upload photos and order the 18×24 engineering print for $1.97 each!
- Lilacs | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- IMG_0112 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- P1000292 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!