Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY:: Crown Molding made simple with templates ! This is One of the Absolute Easiest Ways ! Excellent Photo Tutorial
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Easy Crown Molding Peel and Stick Crown Molding, 4-Inch
- It’s just 1″x6″ pre-primed MDF, some 3″ crown molding, and some small, wood decorative trim molding. All of the cuts had to be made holding the molding at an angle.
- DIY ~~ How to cut crown molding. Good instructions
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- A Simple Alternative to Crown Molding by rita.padgett
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift! …Add a color for character.
- Crown molding to hide your paper towel. Great Idea.
- The comprehensive DIY guide to cutting and installing crown molding & trim installation from the construction and home improvement experts.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- How to paint your cabinets like a cabinet maker would – with lacquer paint. This is a really good tutorial to get it done right. | Allthingsthrifty.com