Photo via: thehambyhome.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Window treatment for master bedroom – there are no directions – someone posted as a pic only but you can see enough to figure it out!!! Great look . . .
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- diy window ideas: @Becky Hui Chan Powell Bahr for the window frame in the garage.
- Dollar tree crafts – clear glass from pic frame and votive candle holder line with rhinestone ribbon from Michaels!
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- this old window frame topped by a shelf would be great to frame a quilt scrap or black and white family photos
- Window with pictures and quotes Heather, this is a cool idea for your window frame. Youd just have to use larger pictures and quotes-Brenda
- Pallet Projects : A Flag Made From Pallets And An Old Window Frame
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift! …Add a color for character.