Photo via: angiesandy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- Sharing 21 awesome IKEA storage hacks for all your kids toys. These IKEA toy storage hacks will help you to get organised on a minimum budget.
- Our chart can help guide your color choices to make sure each room in your home serves a different need. Click through for more interior design charts that will make you an absolute design pro.
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Whether your space is big or small, get inspired to create a gorgeous walk-in shower in your bathroom. We’ve rounded up our favorite ideas that will help you turn your bathroom into a master retreat that features a beautiful shower.
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home | Listotic
- Bedroom Decorating Ideas: 8 Unexpected Ways to Get Bold With Lighting in the Bedroom | Apartment Therapy
- Black or White: You will have two main color schemes when looking at black and white bedroom designs. You can opt to go black heavy or white heavy. Black heavy is when you decorate the walls in black and the feature pieces (bed frame, bedding) are black as seen in picture (1) and (2). This […]