Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A bright and earthy bedroom with woven rug, stripped bedding, leather ottoman, and white curtains
- 25 Bohemian Bedroom Decor Ideas — these modern boho bedrooms are filled with gorgeous tapestries, colorful + textured bedding, beautiful Morrocan rugs, and unique wall art ideas.
- Black or White: You will have two main color schemes when looking at black and white bedroom designs. You can opt to go black heavy or white heavy. Black heavy is when you decorate the walls in black and the feature pieces (bed frame, bedding) are black as seen in picture (1) and (2). This […]
- Guest bedroom with mixed patterns and textures. Gallery wall of embroidered art.
- bedroom, wood console table, plants, bedroom ideas, bedroom decor, white bedding
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- Mini living room re-do! Classic black, white, and gold with pops of navy. Gallery wall & large velvet tufted ottoman add some cute finishes. So happy with all we did on a $500 budget. [Decor from Homesense, Urban Barn, and Target]
- BECKI OWENS- Heber House Project Master Bedroom – a fresh space with warm rustic accents – BM Swiss Coffee, exposed beams, shiplap, marble fireplace, wood bead chandelier, overdyed blue rug, Noir four poster bed
- Master bedroom gallery wall via @ourvintagenest on IG
- black and white rustic gallery wall
- Homey bedroom with neutral bedding, framed art, and gold IKEA Songe mirror.
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.