Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- French Linen Annie Sloan on Coffee Table – Finding Silver Pennies
- French Linen Coffee Table – Finding Silver Pennies
- Annie Sloan chalk paint French Linen and Java stain over an old country oak table.
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Sapphire Blue Velvet Sofa with Chaise Lounge and Black and White Striped Rug
- My bedroom inspiration only on a grey scale. Love the tufted headboard and bench to match with the flanking lamps and mirrors. Love!!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- DIY Tufted French Mattress Cushion-Creating French Mattress Edge – An Oregon Cottage
- elegant living room, Moroccan rug, elegant interior decor, glamour interior, white living room, french interior
- Jess Kirbys kitchen renovation features a new chalk painted island, brass pendant lights and butcher block counter tops
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)