Photo via: tinyhousegiantlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small Home Design Tips and Tricks (16 Bloggers Tell All) – Tiny House Giant Life
- hunted interior: One Room Challenge // Bedroom Reveal
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- tiny house (this seem enormous to me after living in one tiny room:)
- Vintage Farm House Kitchen and Dining Room + White + Beach Bungalow + Cottage +
- Small Laundry Room Reveal from NewtonCustomInteriors.com A reveal of our tiny laundry room, and how we renovated it to make it more functional and pretty!
- One Tiny Living Room, 3 Ways to Decorate | MyDomaine
- Thoughts from Alice: Eclectic Bohemian Bedroom Reveal
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Laundry room makeover on a TINY budget + the rest of the house is full of DIY greats!
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!