Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Did you know you can make cool DIY marbled mugs with nail polish? Its easy and you can have gorgeous mugs in minutes that cost less than a dollar each!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Display your mugs from Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Pottery Barn, Etsy or wherever you buy your favorite mugs, with this stand out rustic
- watercolor wall
- I love how this FREE Easter Printable look like watercolor prints. This is perfect spring decor.
- World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art | HauteLook
- After something a bit different for your walls? This blue watercolor wall mural is perfect for creating a calming atmosphere in bedroom spaces. Looking stylish at the same time!
- This would be a great project (watercolor techniques) for high school students and then sell them to make money for art club, field trips or donate to a local museum. —watercolor calendar by Flora Douville
- Amazon.com: 8.5×11 Set of 4 Coco Chanel Logo Splash Black Watercolor Art Print Wall Art Poster Fashion Artwork Fashion Illustration Modern Home Décor Motivational Gift: Office Products
- EB Loves Old Houses | How to Add Trim to Old Cabinets – spruce up those old, flat cabinets with this easy DIY trim
- Our DIY Coffin Shelves – Imgur These are not as easy to build as one may think… its an art for sure..