Photo via: diyfunideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR OWN CONCRETE COUNTERS WITH THIS EASY TO FOLLOW TUTORIAL!! – PART 2: FORM BUILDING
- EASY DIY CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS! – Live Dan330
- How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! Amazing tips! from Virginia Love DIY- she is great! So simple! prime, paint, seal!
- SERIOUSLY AMAZING! DIY vanity update using a concrete overly for under twenty bucks! diyvanity concretecountertop Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- How to Install Faux Concrete Countertops Using Ardex Feather Finish! Entire kitchen costs her $200! designdininganddiapers.com
- DIY Baby Boy Nursery. tutorials, on how to create an amazing nursery. baby boy room.
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- We challenged professional stylists to create a homeware item or refresh part of a house for $50 – here are their bargain creations.
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial covers everything – building the frame and upholstery
- whitewash tutorial – 1 part water, 1 part flat white latex paint. Soak rag in mixture, wring it out, rub over wood.
- Easy DIY concrete pendant lights! :: I love all of these! The bottom two remind me of Joachim Manz concrete pendant lamps (I *think* I have his name right)