Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial on how to make easy DIY outdoor pvc pipe lights @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make an easy DIY fairy light orb @istandarddesign
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Remodeler Randal Patterson shows how to make simple wooden covers for hydronic baseboard heat.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- Great tutorial on how to make your own desk for under $30!
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- DIY childrens grocery store. No tutorial on how to make the PVC awning, but you could probably figure it out.
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY pallet bench @istandarddesign
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/