Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.