Photo via: artsychicksrule.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy No Sew Window Panels
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- No sew tie up shades (gorgeous and EASY!)
- Easy DIY No Sew Roman Shades Out of Mini Blinds
- DIY simple window valance- NO SEW! So easy to make & only takes 5 minutes. Great for any room!
- To make no-sew, no-fuss pleats in DIY curtain panels. You cant see the rings once the curtain is hung.
- easy diy fabric stash organization – how to store your fabric, fat quarters, craft and scrapbooking supplies || Sew at Home Mummy
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- DIY No Sew Bench Cushion — Heres one option using plywood, which requires a staple gun…. still a good tutorial
- No sew roman shade…doing this in the kitchen!!!! this summer!
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…