Photo via: jws-interiors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to easily DIY built-in bookcases from IKEA Billy book shelves, and easy IKEA hack you can do in a weekend.
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! – East Coast Creative Blog
- 7 Easy Ways to Customize Your IKEA: No Hacking Required
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- How to Fill Nail Holes easily and frugally with this easy DIY and home improvement hack.
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- DIY simple window valance- NO SEW! So easy to make & only takes 5 minutes. Great for any room!
- EASY TUTORIAL TO CREATE AMAZING DIY CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS – Part 3: Mixing & Pouring ………..Most popular pins!
- Use these home improvement projects that also improve your life to help change your home into a place you love and boost your mood. Easy home decor & DIY!