Photo via: coolcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Roman Shade- without mini blinds, sewn instead of glued, using dowel rods.
- No sew tie up shades (gorgeous and EASY!)
- Ready made shades roman woven roller blinds full roundup grid Emily Henderson design WOVEN SHADES
- The ideal solution for adding texturized style while blocking out most of the light in any room is the Premier Blackout Roman Shades from SelectBlinds.com.
- No sew roman shade…doing this in the kitchen!!!! this summer!
- DIY simple window valance- NO SEW! So easy to make & only takes 5 minutes. Great for any room!
- DIY Easy No Sew Window Panels
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- How to Make Your Own DIY Roman Shades
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.
- Roman Shades, a simple touch of style, as featured in Better Homes and Gardens
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …