Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY idea: styrofoam ball + toothpicks + gold spray paint and glitter. Fun to scatter along a table for the centerpiece!
- 16 Super creative DIY Outdoor Showers : save water, great for the garden, and SO MUCH FUN!! – A Piece of Rainbow
- The Hot List | Pineapple Chic Get your pineapple on this Summer! Super on trend and SO fun!
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- DIY Beachy Bohemain Beaded Hoop Earrings, Super fun layered beaded earrings, so cute & boho. Bohemian, beachy, trendy, hoop… More
- Easter Centerpieces: Hollowed-out eggshells make naturally beautiful vases for tiny flower arrangements.
- Making easter eggs with paper napkins. easter eggs http://www.blinds-supermarket.co.uk/blog/2015/03/hop-easter-crafts/
- I love how this FREE Easter Printable look like watercolor prints. This is perfect spring decor.
- Chocolate Egg Nests. Perfect for Easter and Spring! Easy snack to make with the kids!
- gold glitter easter eggs
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- 23. Spray paint rocks to make a pretty centerpiece! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money